Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Value for money. 46.6k for an auto B segment sedan is unheard of. Mind you the Bezza is A segment only.
Boot space is so large, never had the chance to stuff it to the max. FYI, Persona's boot is 2 litre bigger than Preve.
Love the meter display even though mine has no multicoloured. Very VW like.
FC, I live in Putrajaya, working at Shah Alam. Everyday commute through Elite Highway, traffic jams and all. My average FC is 6.3L/100km. Which is about 16km/L. Not bad when you consider the traffic and size of body.
My best FC was 5.0L/100km balik kampung at 90-100km/h.
The material used inside the cabin is ok. Textured eventho hard plastics. I like how they mold the steering wheel rims.. Everywhere you put your hands feel nice. The fabric seat also feels very premium. Found out the material is the same with my friends' Jazz.
Noise insulation is ok at<110km/h.
I was an Anti CVT when I drove the Saga FLX and Persona before facelift, but the re-calibration works wonder. Love it now. Just needs time to adjust my driving style.
I'd gladly trade bootspace for rear occupants space. I mean it's not bad at the back, but if you compare to almera and city, it's quite smaller for rear passengers.
They changed the meter display, which is great. The not so great part is there are 3 switches to operate all of the functions. The pre-facelift car anly need 2. Might sound stupid, but yeah, for me, one step too many.
The standard Silverstone Kruizer tyres are only adequate for dry weather. I lost the back end a few times now in the wet at speed. Doesn't give me the full confidence.
The upgraded head unit sounds flat even with heavy metal tuning and loud function turned on. The previous generation sounds much better.
Was shocked at the blind spot area. Quite big.
Fuel tank at 40litre is a bit small for this size of car.
Proton can improve by looking at Honda how they package their product. They've been always clever at maximising passenger space with limited outer shell area.
- Good Value for Money, I believe this is the best you can get at this price.
- Smooth CVT transmission, you can hardly feel the gear shifting.
- Performance is above expectation, Can easily go 140km/h on highway without too much effort.
- Ride and Handling is stable and enjoyable.
- Spacious Interior, good legroom for both front and rear passengers.
- Boot Space is very spacious. Can fit in a lot of stuff. I think you can even fit in 2 adults inside.
- Dashboard look extremely well, especially the coloured multi info display.
- The Android Infotainment System looks great and able to fulfil all the basic needs.
- Slight delay/jerking on the CVT (acceptable)
- Fuel Efficiency not too well. I get average less than 300km per tank (mostly city drive)
- Road noise and Wind noise is quite significant when cruising on highway (acceptable)
- The Silverstone stock tyre is quite a turn down for me. (But for daily use it has no problem)
- 6 airbags only available for Top Variants
- Little bit of rattling sound coming from dashboard. (acceptable as I guess this is unavoidable when the car interior made up by a lot of hard plastic)
- The car still have some funny looking from certain angle. (You know what I mean)
- It will be great if Proton can solve the CVT jerking issue. Make the car more responsive on the 1st gear.
- Change to a better stock tyre
- A better looking steering
Overall, it's very good value for money. Comfortable and Enjoyable ride. I'm very satisfy with this car so far.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: