1.5 TGDi Premium 2WD (2021)
Bought new, Owned for 1 Year
Fuel Economy: 12.0 km/litre (8.3 L/100 km), RON95, Mileage: 1,500 km/month
1. Affordable SUV (among rivals)
2. Cheap roadtax (RM120/year)
3. Acceptable spec even for standard trim (safety especially)
4. Comfortable & Silent ride
5. You wont notice it's a 3 cylinders SUV because the engine is smooth and responsive.
6. Acceptable interior space (but crv is better)
7. 6 USB ports (thumbs up for dashcam port)
1. A bit thirsty (But it's a SUV, what do i expect?)
2. Suspension a bit firm (but still quiet and not that harsh)
3. Heavy (as a result read no.1)
4. High boot lip (rear bumper)
5. Questionable boot space (Even tho they mention it is 515L, more like 400+L)
6. Unstable Headunit UI and not that user friendly (including driving info menu at the meter cluster)
7. No Carplay or android auto
8. Lack of storage space
9. Headlamp light sensor is too sensitive
1. Improve HU UI and driving menu UI.
2. Include leather seat, power boot..etc as and additional extra package
3. Carplay or android auto
4. More control options for sensor sensitivity & follow me home headlamp.
5. You keep on the brake hold function even after i restart the car but not eco function?
Yes, I would recommend this car