Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- High quality interior. Fit and finish is really good.
- The modern exterior design. Being new to Audi, I don't get stuck with thinking it looks too similar to the B8/B8.5. It's subtly sophisticated; compared to the "you-see-it-everywhere" C-class and 3-series
- Very quiet engine. Powerful enough.
- Suspension is very good. Paddle shifters are responsive.
- The asterix (*) button on the steering wheel: I programmed it to change the drive select modes. Very very easy and quick way to change from comfort mode to sports mode
- Drive select covers suspension, engine mode, steering weight
- Very cool-looking matrix headlights, and those sweeping front and rear indicators
- Engine needs more power
- Stock tyres are noisy and not grippy
- 17" rims too small
- You can't 'officially' install S-Line bodykits after you've bought the car. They now offer 2.0 TFSI + Tech Pack + S-line bodykit which was not available back then.
- After sales service is expensive as expected but quality of service doesn't match up
- Auto start-stop (have to deactivate it every time I get in the car)
- Needs auto dimming side mirrors
- Audi Malaysia needs to improve quality of after-sales support
- Full Audi Connect features
- GPS coverage needs updating
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: