Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- Absurd levels of usable performance.
- This would have been an M car a few years back.
- AWD grip
- Somewhat comfortable in most cases.
- Low-key sleeper car vibe. If you know, you know.
- Respectable fuel economy for a 3.0L turbo.
- Plenty of tech to keep your friends impressed.
- Brooklyn Grey is a head turner.
- Typical BMW steering noise issue persists till this day.
- Steering knocking noise from day one.
- Runflat tyres spoiling it as usual.
- Ride quality can be jarring for the usual folks.
- NVH is just decent, not great.
- iDrive 8 can be too distracting.
- Sport exhaust is enabled in conjunction with fake engine sound.
- No more physical aircon controls.
- Cabin space is decent at best.
Fix the steering rack issue and this will be a near perfect car. Everyone has good praise for this car, and I concur.
Fast, fun, and great looks. It's also affordable for its performance and regularly receives positive attention. Best overall BMW for the price and power, the engine is reliable and can be tuned up to 500whp with stock turbo and some additional parts, looks great and ages well, lots of aftermarket parts available.
i cant think of any other than if it will break down often when its older
Try get a 2020 model due to cheaper DME unlocking.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: