Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Two years after launching the X5 xDrive45e, BMW Group Malaysia has announced that the plug-in hybrid SUV has been updated with added equipment. The car receives a few bits from its sportier X6 sibling while keeping ...
The previous-generation F15 BMW X5 xDrive40e was quite a successful car as far as local plug-in hybrid SUV sales are concerned. To continue the X5's appeal in this part of the world, BMW Group Malaysia launched the ...
Teased earlier this week, Auto Bavaria has officially taken the wraps off its G05 BMW X5 xDrive45e with M Performance parts, which is a limited edition run of 30 units. The SAV has been specially kitted out by the d...
Look at the product portfolio of every major premium carmaker out there and you'll find that they are almost overrun by SUVs. Rugged-looking yet resolutely road-biased, these vehicles appeal to a broader audience an...
- Excellent electric only range. For most day to day commutes all I use is electricity
- When I did power I can change to hybrid or sport mode, which transforms the car into a beast
- Excellent ride due to air suspension. Very comfortable and cosseting around pot holed Klang Valley
- Very well built with excellent materials
- Plenty of space in boot
- All round cameras and auto parking feature make parking and manoeuvring in tight spaces a breeze
- Ride is a little willowy, which is the downside of air suspension
- Rear legroom could be better, but for a family of 4 its just fine
- No Auto Cruise Control
- BMW need to include all the latest safety features with all their cars. If P2 can include ACC, then so can BMW
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: