Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
The Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine Inscription Plus is a new variant for the plug-in hybrid SUV sold in Malaysia, joining the existing Inscription. Priced at RM413,888 on-the-road without insurance, the new variant is RM...
The Volvo XC90 is a handsome vehicle, especially in T8 Twin Engine guise, though for some there can always be room for added differentiation. A range of accessories packages have been made available by Volvo Car Mal...
With the launch of the Volvo S90 and V90 last month, Volvo Car Malaysia has finally completed the local 90 Series range that began with the introduction of the XC90 at the tail end of 2015. We took the opportunity t...
Volvo Car Malaysia (VCM) has officially launched the locally-assembled (CKD) version of the Volvo XC90. In terms of specifications, the flagship Volvo SUV doesn’t defer tremendously from its imported version. Howe...
Volvo has certainly taken its time developing this one, hasn’t it? To be precise, It has been 13 years since the first-generation XC90 was put into production, leaving this second-gen flagship SUV with some pretty...
Volvo Car Malaysia recently introduced the locally-assembled (CKD) version of the Volvo XC90, which comes at a RM50,000 discount from the imported version. Where the imported version sold for RM453,888, the XC90 CKD...
1) very powerful (engine 320hp / motor 87Hp) supercar teritory
2) spacious interior
3) value for money
4) comfort ride with air suspension
5) Volvo service package can purchase upon register of vehicle
6) Volvo on call cover SIngapore / Malaysia & Thailand
7) other European make with higher pricing don't even have all the safety feature in XC90
8) rear boot can be lower to provide ease of access
9) sound insulation tip top
10) sound system tip top
1) all system rely on the centre screen consule
2) electric range not as per indicate on meter
3) inner door and rear boot area easily get dirty
4) no R design bodykit for selection
5) interior colour too dull
6) big moon roof in our climate no so suitable
7) no front fog light
8) gearbox a bit obvious when sudden change from electric mode to petrol mode
9) not many body colour selection
10) centre consule need often wipe to clear finger print mark (need install screen protector)
1) to provide more interior colour selection
2) provide Polestar upgrade
3) Improve stability of centre consule system
4) install plastic lining at inner door to prevent dust and dirty water enter to door sill
5) obmit of moon roof in exchange to other feature such as R design bodykitt or Polestar accesories
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: