Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
The 2017 Perodua Axia facelift, which appeared in Malaysian showrooms this week, has been officially launched at the MYPerodua Nation carnival at Aeon Shah Alam. The event is being held at the mall's outdoor car par...
Setelah mula dipamerkan di bilik-bilik pameran di seluruh negara awal minggu ini, hari ini Perodua Axia versi facelift 2017 telah pun dilancarkan secara rasmi. Ia masih kekal ditawarkan dengan lima varian, tetapi di...
- ride is smooth and composed when driving under 100kmph.
- added features like keyless entry and push start is a treat.
- small body makes it easy to park
- suspension is very firm when going over potholes.
- engine and wind noise very intrusive when under hard acceleration
- fuel consumption isn't the same as the manufacturer claims
- removal of CD player
- turning the steering is rather tight when stationary. the myvi with EPS is smoother to turn.
- why did Perodua remove the vanity mirror for the passenger side?
- gearshifts is slow to respond when under hard acceleration
- front passenger seat is too high. taller people will struggle.
- added sound insulation
- retune the 4 speed auto for smoother gear changes
- bring back the CD player and passenger side vanity mirror
- lower the front passenger seat
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: