Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
We've seen the spyshots and teasers, and we've even driven it, but now it's finally time for the new 2016 Proton Saga to face the world. The budget sedan has officially been launched at the Setia City Convention Cen...
The 2016 Proton Saga is here, with the nameplate first making its debut in 1985. 31 years later, the latest Saga is available in four variants at launch: Standard (MT), Standard (AT), Executive (AT) and Premium (AT)...
After plenty of spyshots and a teaser video that showed the full car, Proton has finally pulled the covers off its most important new car yet, the 2016 Proton Saga. We brought you an exclusive live stream of the lau...
Here we are again with the 2016 Proton Saga, a model that Proton’s deputy CEO Datuk Radzaif Mohamed describes as the national carmaker’s “most important model” yet. There’s a lot of history with the namepl...
The Proton Saga - a nameplate that has been with the first national carmaker for more than three decades, and recognised as the first-ever national car. The one that started it all. It is a car that is familiar to a...
1. Fuel consumption approximately 17km/l in less congested area and smooth traffic for 90km/h, but
depends on your driving style too.
2. ECO drive assist indicator as reminder for better fuel consumption while driving
3. Good leg room for a A-segment sedan car and big boot space
4. Very good quality audio system
5. Responsive hydraulic power steering and handling is good
6. Quiet and less cabin noise when hit the road on 90km/h depending on road condition
7. All-round sensors, front and rear fog lamp are useful during certain condition
8. Good exterior design with awesome rear looks!
1. For slow crawling traffic less 20km/h, the car keep jerking
2. Interior design feel basic and plain
3. Rattling sound can be heard in the door after mileage reach 10,00 km
1. Engine tune for better city driving
2. Interior design a par with other model such as Proton Persona or Proton Iriz
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: