Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Owners of the second-generation Perodua Myvi (launched in 2011 and facelifted in 2015) will be glad to know that the national automaker will continue to provide support for their vehicles with the opening a new part...
1. Very fun to drive. I enjoy driving this car on the daily
2. Fuel Efficiency is great, about 14-15km/l on my daily drive and about 11km~/l during heavy traffic.
3. Rear legroom is pretty good.
4. Sporty exterior, aggressive to look at.
5. Engine is powerful, can easily speed up to 120km/h with no problem
6. NVH is pretty standard for a car of this price range. Its mediocre to average at best.
7. Comfortable enough for long drives.
8. Very good acceleration, put the pedal to the metal, and the car responds aggressively.
9. It's pretty good enough for a daily drive.
10. Air-cond is damn cold sia, Love it.
1. BRAKES. This is probably my biggest issue when it comes to this car, the brakes are, personally, horrible. Kickbacks during traffic, horrible during emergency braking, the brake tends to feel on the heavier side, the car responds slowly to the brake.
2. WELCOMING NOISE. Damn every time I unlock or lock the car, the welcoming noise so loud sia, it's like I'm trying to wake up the whole damn neighbourhood. Also, I hate the sound ,it sounds like a toy.
3. NVH. As I said, it's pretty standard for a car about this range, but it could be so much more better.
4. HANDLING. As fun as it is to drive the car, Handling could be miles better.
5. GEAR CHANGE. Gear change sometimes is very horrible, especially on uphill, it stays on one gear for too long before switching to another, and you have to push the throttle reasonably hard for the car to speed up.
6. SPEAKERS. Speaker quality is 50/50 could honestly be improved.
7. STORAGE SPACE. Absolutely horrible, apart from your cups, there's nothing much that can be stored in this car, not entirely an issue for me but could be an issue for someone else.
8. SAFETY. It's very basic, even for the SE model (or AV), you only get 2 airbags as standard.
9. SUSPENSION. You can honestly feel every bump, pothole, or every error in the road, it's spine shattering sometimes. :')
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: