Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- Very fuel efficient , can get 12.5/100km / full tank - 420km
- power delivery is 4/5
- easy to park and drive
- Fun to drive
- comfort (3.5/5)
- Speaker quality is bad especially when you play spotify
- Infotainment only lasted me 3 years
- Only 2 airbags
- Gives you crappy tires ( Low end goodyear tires)
- window issue after a year or 2
- perodua service is bad
- car paint is superbad
- give better tires
- infotainment and speakers must improve
- give 5 speed AT
- NVH quite good
- good fuel efficiency.
- strong engine.
- Comfortable driving experience
- Stable while speeding around 140Km/h +
- Front seats in sporty and very comfortable.
- Fast & smooth acceleration
- Fast response headunit
- Sporty and stylish exterior appearance
- The OEM speakers are of very poor quality
- NVH ok , but tyre noise quite apparent
- handling performance nt so good but connect UR bar lah is ok
- Only 2 airbag even on high spec.
- Rim + tyre size for the 1.5 Advance should be at least 15" with 195/55/R15 tyres
- 1.5 Advance model should come fitted with at least 4 air bags and traction control as
- very good fuel efficiency. I stay at petaling jaya which is a very busy place. so far my average usage is around 12-14km/l. which is quite good.
- legroom is quite okay (im a tall guy). overall space is good compare to other small cars.
- strong engine.
- look so good on a road!!!
- handling is not that good enough. still cant beat iriz.
- bad sound system. right speaker kejap dengar kejap tak dengar.
- brake system need to be improved.
- hard turn can be fatal
1. Cool Guard Lamp & Spiral design sport rim.
2. Clean & Neat Interior
3. Built in quality is far better than expectation
4. Stable while speeding around 140Km/h +
5. Front parking sensor is very useful
6. Front seats in sporty and very comfortable.
7. 4 Gears are not as bad as u expect. Acceptable RPMs in high speeds.
1. Storage is ZERO of the upper side of driver's door. I had to put everything in the middle area and yet the storage area is too limited. I had a Galaxy Mega and guess what. I don't even know where should i put in my phone.
2. The welcoming beeps while opening your car is sounds terribly awful. You buy a sporty looks car and the moment you unlock your car, it sounds like a toy.
3. Doesn't save fuel as expected. Normal driving in city area. The 1st block of the fuel will disappeared after travel for just 5x KM.
4. The steering wheel adjustment is VERY limited. I am 172CM height and i had to adjust my driving seats very near to the steering wheel. My right hand is very tired for long distance (Ipoh to KL) yeah. U will definitely need an add-on armrest.
1. Storage area
2. Steering wheel adjustment
3. More gears to improve fuel efficency
- Very good fuel consumption
- Fast & smooth acceleration
- Fast response headunit
- Equipped with gps & reverse camera
- Easy to maneuver
- Front sensor useful sometimes
- Comes with continental cc5 tyres which is comfort & grip
- Nice quality of leather seats
- 2-motion remote alarm system is good for security
- Plenty amount of cup holders
- Sporty design of front & rear bumper
- Projector headlight very clear at night
- Autofold side mirrors
- Dashboard rattling sound on certain times and conditions
- Meter not illuminate during daylight, at night speedometer hard to read due to all red colors
- Driver & front passenger seat should be more longer and lower
- Braking system not so good. Emergency braking situation is worst becase the brake pedal kick back the
driver's foot and brake disengage
- Car start feel unstable when driving 120km/h onwards
- Unstable during cornering
- OEM security and solar tinted film provided by Llumar, but heat rejection level not so good
- Rear passenger seat is too flat, not comfortable for a long distance journey
- The quality of audio (speakers) is very bad
- Lack of safety equipment such as stability control, traction control, side & curtain airbags
- Perodua should put 15 inch rim and wider tyres for Advance variant
- Put adjustable headrest for rear passenger seat
- Make the front positioning light as DRL
- Put stability control and curtain airbags as standard
sangat praktikal..dashboard dan dalaman yang kemas..enjin yang senyap..stereng ringan ketika nak parking..byr ciri2 yang mesra penguna..
bunyi tayar sangat kuat(poor nvh) menceroboh ke dalam firewall..ada bunyi pelik kt bonet(perodua kuantan dah setel kan yg kt temerloh hampeh)..kerusi tak orgonamik..speaker bunyi x sedap..4speed rasa mcm x ckup gear..tak terlalu menjimatkan petrol..pikap agak lemah bg keta kecil yg berenjin 1.5
1. Sporty and funky exterior appearance.
2. Improved build quality
3. Rattle-free after 3 months ownership and 4500 km on the clock.
4. Additional storage compartment below driver's side air-cond vent.
5. Rear-view camera is a gem !
6. Easy maneuverability in tight spaces.
1. The steering wheel is placed too near to the dashboard and lacks telescopic adjustment. I am 5'11" and
find it very difficult to adjust the steering wheel to a comfortable position as I will need to adjust the driver's
seat much closed to the dashboard/steering wheel so that both my arms are bent slightly and my legs are
not bent too much when reaching the brake and accelerator pedals.
2. Fuel consumption is not as good as expected.
3. The pick up capability of the 1.5L engine is not impressive for such a small car.
4. The driver's seat is too high and there should be additional adjustment leverage to lower the seat further.
Otherwise the seating position is too high and similar to the feel of driving a commercial van !!
5. The OEM speakers are of very poor quality
6. Only 2 SRS air-bags for the top-of-the-range model
7. Lack of electronic stability control and/or traction control features as standard on the Advance model.
8. The backlit conventional instrument panel on the facelift Advance model is really crap. I would have very much preferred the old pre-facelift Optitron instrument panel which is brighter and easier to read at a glance. I am wondering who's idea it is to downgrade the Optitron panel to this awful backlit panel in the facelift version. It was a wrong decision and P2 should have kept the old Optitron panel as is.
1. Telescopic steering adjustment is a MUST !
2. Rim + tyre size for the 1.5 Advance should be at least 15" with 195/55/R15 tyres
3. Better quality speakers
4. Lower seating position for the driver's seat
5. The flagship 1.5L Advance model should come fitted with at least 4 air bags and traction control as
-Value for money.
- the music button on the steering is useful
- fuel efficient driving in the city
- good airconditioner
- no body kit like the previous version
- the headlamps on the previous version are better
- not efficient to drive in the highway. fuel burn is about the same as my Civic 1.8
- white interior makes it get dirty fast
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: