Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- The design looks good form the exterior, and the dashboard looks good as well.
- The control buttons are within reach for a female driver (above average height), and the steering wheel is designed to be slightly lower than normal cars. This provides greater view on the road than my previous car.
- Door lock button is intuitive and as a female driver, the first button you press when you get into the car.
- Great cabin space, fitting 5 adults comfortably (normal BMI adults)
- Cabin is rather silent, but with slight wind noise at highway speeds
- Driver and passenger seats are comfortable for longer journeys. Drive up to Penang was a breeze. Lumbar support adjustments are good. (Do take note that my shorter colleagues mentioned that the lumbar support doesn't adjust well enough for them when they drove my car)
- Rear legroom is spacious (too spacious i think). I can fit my gym bag and yoga mat on the car floor behind my driving seat. Much more space than my husband's SUV.
- Can't say much about driving dynamics as I don't pedal it hard. But the car is stable on the highways. It also doesn't feel too wobbly on bad roads. And on slightly windy roads, I do feel getting thrown by the inertia, but maybe because I'm comparing it with my previous sedan car.
- Large boot space is a plus for longer journeys and some outdoor stuffs.
- Doors are solid and doesn't have the metal clanking sound like most japanese cars.
- Floor carpets are of softer material, so it wouldn't damage your precious bags when you leave them on the floor.
- Panoramic roof is great, making the car feeling more roomy. But it does get a little hot if you drive it out at noon. Make sure it's well tinted.
- There's a noticeable accelleration delay after you depress the accelleration pedal. This was a pretty big issue for me before I got used to the car. Took me about 1-2 weeks to gauge the timing to accelerate while merging into lanes.
- After 5 months, the red engine oil light came off. Checked the engine oil and it was still at the right level. Found out that it was the sensor.
- I have a windscreen crack of about 4-5cm about 2 months back. Brought it to the service centre but was told that they have no available windscreens to replace. Quite shocking. Could be the service centre that I go to. Will probably drive it to another SC to check.
- Glove box is stupid. Only half the space could be used. I could only fit a pouch with some essentials in there.
- Blind spot indicator is too faint for my liking. I sometimes miss it.
- No auto braking. Should be a standard feature for all cars nowadays.
- Would be great to have AWD. Got into a scare when my front left tyre got stuck in soft soil once. But managed to get out after 2-3 attempts.
- The screen is a tad too small for Android Auto functionality. A larger screen size would have been perfect.
- Seat stitchings are complex. Prefer a simpler design but I guess it's somewhat negligible after a while.
- Steering adjustments would be better if it can reach closer to me.
- Sound system could be better (I'm into music so I may be a little too critical on this). The mid is muddy, and vocals are not bright enough. Adjustments can't seem to bring out the best setting.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: