Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
-Leather seats even on the lower models
-Big windows and tall car makes you feel safer on the road
-7 airbags best in its class
-Very stable on corners and on highway
-Tech accessories like eyesight is not available on the Malaysian version
-Car is not as reliable as other Japanese brands. (My car had problems not covered by Warranty on the first week!)
-After sales service is a joke (most of the staff are either incompetent or pretend not to be aware of your car problems) and is more expensive than most Japanese brands.
-Car rattles and road noise is very loud.
-Better & cheaper after sales service
-Make sure your cars are at least problem free in the first 1 year, but after 1 week? Come on subaru!
-Bring on eyesight
- All wheels drive, no need worried about road and weather condition
- LED headlamp, good visibility
- Interior space are good, nice headroom and legroom
- Small triangle window on A Pillar, good visibility
- Handling is superb because to Boxer engine.
- 7 airbags, best in is class
- Pin code access without remote control.
- CVT gear box slow response
- 2.0 L N/A engine slightly under power, but money worth value.
- Oversea market fitting more safety feature, eye sight, lane keep assist and etc
- Road and wind noise quite load
- Air condition circulate system auto off when temperature is low
- Should not consider CVT gear box
- Better sound-proofing
- Original audio system (Not Kenwood HU)
- Use space saver tyre better than original size tyre
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: