Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- Excellent electric only range. For most day to day commutes all I use is electricity
- When I did power I can change to hybrid or sport mode, which transforms the car into a beast
- Excellent ride due to air suspension. Very comfortable and cosseting around pot holed Klang Valley
- Very well built with excellent materials
- Plenty of space in boot
- All round cameras and auto parking feature make parking and manoeuvring in tight spaces a breeze
- Ride is a little willowy, which is the downside of air suspension
- Rear legroom could be better, but for a family of 4 its just fine
- No Auto Cruise Control
- BMW need to include all the latest safety features with all their cars. If P2 can include ACC, then so can BMW
The Performance, comfort, styling. One of the best 6-inline engine in the world, smooth acceleration as compared to previous X5 4 cylinder engine. Well equipped with accessories like rear entertainment monitor, 360 view camera, air suspension all 4 wheels. Best overall car.
Charging may take some time if using 3 pin charger. Also the fuel consumption is high if not using hybrid mode. No adaptive cruise control for a RM400k++, even perodua axia have it.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: