Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Generation C100 Facelift (2011) - No Longer On Sale
Looking to buy a new Chevrolet Captiva in Malaysia? Research Chevrolet Captiva car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the Chevrolet Captiva against its rivals in Malaysia.
- Powerful. You'll basically leave everyone behind on a hill climb.
- Spacious. Seat 7 comfortably with ample headroom (assuming the passenger on the 3rd row not taller than 165cm).
- With the last 2 rows down, one can put a single mattress & sleep comfortably.
- Adequate height, not too tall, easy for old folks to get in & out.
- Handling passable for a SUV this size & price.
- Driver seat is power adjustable, but lack memory function.
- Aircond vent not well placed.
- The position of the exhaust tip, tent to leave stain on the rear valance.
- Leather seat not ventilated. On a hot day, back can get very sweaty.
- Sensors. Within 2 years of ownership, replaced 3 nos wheel speed sensor + 1 fuel temp sensor. Although all FOC under warranty.
- Would prefer an extra rear view mirror on the front left.
- Quality of the plastic upholstery.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: