Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- Great Handling and powerful but fuel saving
- Auto side parking, active stop system, blind spot system
- Speed limiter.
- Sound System.
- Too many buttons on dashboard
- Tendency to jerk which you have to learn how to control the pedal to overcome.
- Overheat(gearbox) in traffic jam but it will still move with more jerks( Limp mode).
- Shallow leg room space especially at the front passenger seat.
- Wet clutch for the gearbox to reduce overheat and jerk.
- Better dashboard design.
- Seat quality can be improve as the leather feel synthetics.
- I drive like control near to the arm rest to reduce eye off the road.
1. Superb handling
2. Feels very solid even at high speed
3. Perfect balance of steering weight, not too light & not too heavy.
4. Front seats provide a very comfortable posture.
5. The torque.. awesome! (for a NA car)
1. Dashboard will produce squeaky noise on uneven road.
2. Can't adjust front passenger seat height. Only driver's seat can be adjusted.
3. Weird interior color combination. (Cream & Grey)
4. Rear rear passengers will feel a bit cramped.
1. Sime Darby need to control & improve their parts supply base. Sometimes it doesn't make sense to have a huge price differences between state. For example, in KL the price for the windscreen (Titanium +) is around RM4k, but in Johor, it's RM5k.
- great handling - nimble, powerful and responsive drive. Better than segment competition like civic, altis or cerato.
- design that says drive me hard, with a sense of occasion others don't have
- good build quality with properly fitted panels and finish.
- decent list of accessories and features with good ICE system
- the jerkiness on first to second gear of the dual clutch transmission needs getting used to. Annoying during jams
- higher fuel consumption with the larger displacement engine
The jerkiness of transmission
Larger cabin space especially rear legroom
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: