Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- very European feel design
- a very long 5 year warranty with unlimited mileage, successfully claimed a broken cruise
- love the automatic shut off lights and automatic lights on when in the tunnel
- sunroof and moonroof
- automatic buttons to adjust your chair's height, front and back, and tilting
- surprisingly not so high fuel consumption
- slow pickup (from speed 0, overtaking and climbing)
- huge A-pillar creates big blind spot for especially front right-hand side of the car
- suspension feels slightly firm
- SC only allows on specific oil product if not will avoid warranty
- lefty alignment issue, very hard to fix
- Would love to have a touch screen head unit that compatible with iOs carplay.
- Reduce the A-pillar size so we can have a better view on front right-hand side of the car
- fix the lefty alignment issue
Yes, I would recommend this car
Date Reviewed 26 May 2014
Ride & Handling
2.0 4WD (2011)
Bought new, Owned for 3 Years
RON95, Mileage: 400 km/month
Looks amazing compared to almost everything else on the road
Great highway cruiser
Good mileage on the highway
Slightly firm suspension
Not so great fuel economy in city driving
KIA Service shop quality very poor
Sacrifice some handling for more rear seat comfort
Improve service shop quality
Fix the Depreciation issue
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: