Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
In addition to the Ignite Edition variants of the Mazda 3 and CX-30, Bermaz Motor also introduced the updated CX-3 for the 2022 model year. The changes done to the fully-imported (CBU) B-segment crossover are relati...
The Mazda CX-3 has been given an update for 2021 in Malaysia, which brings about a revised equipment list and pricing to match. As before, the B-segment SUV comes fully imported (CBU) from Japan and will be offered ...
The facelifted, 2018 Mazda CX-3 has been launched in Malaysia following its preview, in sole litre SkyActiv-G petrol guise. This unit outputs 151 hp at 6,000 rpm and 204 Nm of torque at 2,800 rpm, which drives the ...
In short, I wanted a relatively small, compact but packs a punch SUV. I got what I wanted. It's stylish, very cool looking and can be driven quite aggresively.
+ Very fast for its size, the 2L engine will really go.
+ More performance can be squeezed out if you use RON100, due to its high compression ratio, it benefits from it
+ Great sporty handling, gives you good confidence when you're driving spiritedly
+ Easy to handle and manage, since it isn't that big
+ Reasonably comfortable, better than other in its class
+ Has a very premium interior, clean and nice, almost like a Merc
+ Pedal shifters, like for reals
+ AT works very well, 90% of the time it knows what you want and gives you the right gear
+ Not plasticy, many soft touch and leather areas
+ Made for sporty feel
+ The GVC stability control is really good, in rain or heavy water areas it holds itself very well
+ Reverse cam is good, better than other segments
+ CBU has pano roof, I don't use it though
+ Good safety features, 6 airbags, the chassis can keep you safe from rollovers as well (trust me, someone got T-boned and rolled 3 times in a CX-3 and whole family only had minor cuts)
+ Comfortable suspension
+ Leather + Alcantara seats
- Small, and back seat rather tight, but I didn't get this car to fetch people around, most of the time it's only me or with my wife
- Hence, not a family car (don't confuse yourself)
- Road and wind noise, that's for my previous gen CBU model, newer models has better sound dampening
- 6-speed AT could be faster in shifting
- Sound system is pretty good, but unfortunately MY model even CBU has no Bose option
- No way to permanently turn off Auto Start/Stop, but you can still do it every time you start and drive, just annoying but you live with it
- More customization options by Bermaz? (Choice of sound system, sensor suites and others)
- Large wheels, 18-inches, prepare to spend to maintain those tires if you drive fast
Would really love an option for a turbocharged 2L engine. The engine bay has tons of space like seriously. Better noise insulation, and perhaps improved AT with 8-speed instead of 6? The engine always feels like it can go further, but limited by the 6-speed AT.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: