Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
The Mazda CX-3 shares many traits with the car on which it is based, the Mazda 2, including an exterior that is eye-catching, and an interior that exudes a premium feel above its class. With admirable handling and an engaging drive, it is marred by a small cabin, firm ride and a price tag that exceeds the competition.
Standing out from the crowd in the marketplace is truly a challenge of the tallest order. And it gets even tougher when the mass majority has accepted something as the norm, the no-brainer choice, the go-to product....
Latest Owner Review
Date Reviewed 26 January 2016
2.0 SkyActiv-G 2WD (2014)
Bought new, Owned for 1 Year
- Good and sexy looking, with signature Mazda KUDO design come with sexy LED headlight and taillight
- Superb power to weight ratio contribute to it good performance, with promising Mazda "Zoom..Zoom" experience. Driving experience is more engaging compared to the CX-5 2.0, the car is super responsive and come with a sporty "Sport Mode".
- Mazda Connect infotainment interface work superb well, with easy Bluetooth connectivity to android and iphone, the rotary center console controller also come in handy
- Good detailing on the car interior although it's based on Mazda very own Mazda 2 platform, yet it still provides some of the pretty details like the red color combination on the interior
- Good interior and build quality due to CBU from Japan
- Sporty 18" inch sport rim with Toyo tyres
- Superb handling and fine tune by Mazda on this CX-3, giving driver the confident to drive
- Comfort seat
- The car is superb smooth, driver not even notice the car is changing gear unless driver monitoring the RPM meter
- Good sound insulation
- Come with auto rain wiping and auto light sensing
- Equip with small sun roof
- I-Stop system provide fastest engine re-ignition in the market (0.35 sec) compared to other car brands
- Good and clear viewing angle on the reverse camera even at night time
- Did not have I-Active Sense for this range of price since high spec of the Mazda 3 already come with I-Active Sense
- Talking about car space, it's definitely not a family type car due to it's small cabin space
- Lacking of "stuffs" putting space, not even have a central compartment
- Side mirror wont automatic retrieve but at least still can be close after the engine is shut down
- Small boot space
- Did not equip with the "BOSE" sound system like some of the oversea version
- I-Stop sometime is quite annoying
- More competitive pricing to overcome all the strong competitor on the market like Honda HRV, Mitsubishi ASX, Subaru XV , KIA sportage, and Peugeot 2008.
- Improve on the 3 years warranty/free services to 5 years since other competitor did offer it
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: