1.2 PureTech Allure (2022)
Bought new, Owned for 1 Year
Fuel Economy: 12.0 km/litre (8.3 L/100 km), RON95, Mileage: 2,000 km/month
- The looks! spot on. It's a looker, you send to car tint shop, coating shop, and everytime you send to car wash, everyone is starring at your car and come to you and ask more about the car.
- Powerful pickup for a 1.2T engine. Very peppy engine for speed below 140km/h. Uphill, uluyam or genting not an issue, can overtake effortlessly.
- Tight and agile handling. Can carry high speed at highway corner, impresive for and crossover/SUV.
- Very handsome 3D i-cockpit, you can't this in any other car brand.
- Reasonable space to carry 4 adults, and boot space.
- Small steering, fun to drive and easy to steer, just like driving a go-kart.
- 3 cylinder vibration almost to none during idling and cruising.
- Freaking stable on the highway even on speed 160km/h, the stability is comparable or even better than Jap made C-segment sedan/ on par with Jap made D-segment sedan.
- Good NVH, slighly road noise from the tyre.
- You will feel the car out of breath after speed exceeding 150-160km/h. Don't try to play 1.5T cars on the highway.
- The suspension set-up is quite harsh compare to Jap made within the same segment.
- You will notice some very very minor vibration in the circumstances when the car slowing down until come to a stop, and you press the pedal again to accelerate. But when the car is completely stop or start cruising, it feels buttery smooth without vibration.
- You need to turn on the aircond control from the infotainment touch screen, just too many steps......
- Quite difficult to look for your “best" driving position with Peugeot i-Cockpit design. When someone test drove your car/send to car wash, you will be struggling to keep on searching back your last best seating.
- Overall is a very very good car in it's price point (if don't compare with Proton X50 or X70).
- If you love it, just buy it. No need to care about other's opinion on French Car (high maintenance la, no resale value la, no spart part la **I heard some X50 X70 owner complaints about no spare part as well).
- Once you bought it, you will be impressed by how it drives and totally forget about what other's bxllshxt and comment about the car and brand.
- 5 years warranty & 5 years warranty /100,000km whichever comes 1st. What's more you can ask for??
WORTH IT FOR IT'S PRICE! JUST BUY IF YOU LOVE IT ! DON'T HESITATE.
Yes, I would recommend this car