Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Generation Mk5 Facelift (2012) - No Longer On Sale
Looking to buy a new Mitsubishi Lancer in Malaysia? Research Mitsubishi Lancer car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the Mitsubishi Lancer against its rivals in Malaysia.
- The look. Get a lot of people attention. Sometime they thought i buy evo haha
- Its fully import
- Adequate space in rear and boot
- Keyless entry and start
- 18 inch rim
- paddle shift
- Engine is too noisy when accelarate. Accelaration is moderate maybe due to cvt. Not a fan of cvt, too sluggish and make car slower.
- Tire noise is apparent.
- Ride is a bit firm
- Less comfort mybe due to firm suspension and low profile tyre 215/45/18
- Rattling sound in the cabin
Introduce smaller engine with turbo for high torque. Fit and finish should be improve. Improve noise insulation and give us manual variant please.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: