Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Using Punch CVT which is useless for a turbo engine.A 6 speed conventional auto gearbox is great.Car too heavy for a 1.6 and torque is quite low for a low pressure modern 1.6 turbo engine.
Change to conventional auto transmission gearbox is much greater.Improve the torque and maybe horsepower too.138hp/205nm from a LP turbo 1.6 engine is nothing to shout about.The standard CFE which is more lighter can achieve between 10.4-10.9s for 0-100kmh sprint which is not that bad for a 14xx kg 1.6 mpv
The exact variant I bought is the 2010 Exora MC M-Line, which is not included in the list for me to choose from.
- Handling is very good for such a heavy MPV
- Space is plenty!
- Very comfortable even for long ride
- Love how the second and third row seats can be put down flat, so you can put all sort of stuffs
- Good air cond, can cool down the car within a minute after parked whole day under the sun
- Good smart features on the wiper, interior lights and alarms
- Stylish looking
- Good breaking distance
- Good audio system!
- The rim and tyre should be slightly larger
- Fuel efficiency is very bad for city driving, so it's not a daily car for you to commute to work (but it's very good for long distance travel with your whole family)
- The variant I bought gives you only two airbags and ABS (thankfully), which is not that good for a MPV. But the new version of Exora provides you much better safety features with 4 airbags and ESP.
- Loud engine and cabin noise
- Lack of power for auto transmission variant (if you expect to race with your car, this is not for you, love your family)
- Plastic-ky interior design (not that bad, but could be better)
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: