Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- one of the spacious 7 seven seater at this price range
- come with build in dash cam
- is old school toyota, no fancy and high tech stuff mean less problem
- rear drum brake (less than half year i purchased this car, toyota come out facelift version with rear disc, cruise control and more USB port)
- slightly under power
- only 4 sensor (my 3 years old Kia also have 6 how come 2017 car only has 6 sensor)
- super not user friendly headunit, you cant use the press the headunit to call when u are moving
- service centre not operating during weekend
- Toyota please don't treat your loyal customer like noob, you should have come this current model at the first place rather than keep on introducing facelift model.
- Service centre should operate at least during saturday
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: