Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- For a tall and huge SUV, the handling is suprisingly good especially cornering at high speed
- Power Mode is useful and responsive, can quickly reach highway speed with low rpm
- Love the driving position. It is high and allow me to see the road better from different perspective. Been riding sedan for 20 years so can really feel the difference!
- Can feel the suspension is really tough! A quick peek underneath will tell you they are rock solid. Pot holes and bumps are like playground for Fortuner.
- Flash flood in KL??? Fortuner can tackle with no issue but of course the water is not too deep. Anything around 0.5m is piece of cake.
- Love the modern sleek design. The headlights are so slim but very bright. It definitely has Lexus DNA.
- Torque at low rpm(around 2000) is impressive, can climb any hill like nothing. Seriously no need to rev high to move this big car
- Roomy interior with plenty of cup/bottle holders
- Boot space is one of the main reason why i bought this car. Can fit my "Baby Jogger City Select" tandem stroller in the boot just fine. Tested in Sorento, the boot space is just too small when all seats in normal seating position
- Not many people drives this car, so it can be a head turner. Be prepared to be followed by secret admirer :)
- 4WD capability is amazing, off-road driving on a super muddy field is really fun and effortless
- Can easily park on uneven road surface or even on a curb. Gone the days when i scared to stuck or scratch my car!
- Dashboard feels premium and the meter cluster is nice to see
- Audio quality is surprisingly good. Really enjoy listening to music in this car
- 8" head unit is responsive to touch and the interface is user friendly
- Can really seat 7 adults comfortably even at 3rd row, can slide the 2nd row forward a bit for more leg room
- Superb quality and thick leather seats, love it!
- Aircond vents on all rows with separate front and rear controller, pity those who seat in Outlander 3rd row on hot sunny day while stuck in traffic jam!
- 3x powet sockets!!! Front, 2nd row & boot!
- The 8" head unit is useless when driving. All the nice features are disabled when the car is moving. Stupid move by TM
- Head unit does not support Android Auto, HDMI-in for selected models only, cant install app from Google Play Store, app is limited, firmware update is disabled, NO GPS(must pay???)
- Miracast is not smooth, ramdom video stuttering
- Suspension can be a bit firm sometime, but you'll get use to it
- Sound insulation is not that good. The noise from the diesel engine can be heard sometime
- Fuel consumption is around 8-9km/l for heavy city driving with ECO mode
- No TPMS
- Overtaking at high speed feels lazy unless you activate Power mode
- PVM uses low resolution cameras. WTF?? In the manual said high res. High res my @$$!!!
- All the USB ports can only charge phones at a slow rate of around 500mA...i can charge using my laptop USB ports at 1000mA...what joke is this? Budget USB ports for a 200k car?
- Interior roof lights still using traditional yellow bulbs, why not LED? Cheapskate TM!
- Pedal shifter sucks! Can feel significant delay/lag whenever shifting gear. My Honda City able to shift gear without any delay!
-Fast USB charging
-Disable restriction on head-unit while car is moving
-LED interior roof lights
-Improve pedal shifter response time
-Rear LCD monitor as standard
-GPS navigation included
-Improve sound insulation
-PVM with high resolution cameras
-Need sportier looking sport rims
-Toyota to provide 3 years free maintenance
-Power adjustable for both front seats
-Adaptive cruise control instead of passive
- one of the spacious 7 seven seater at this price range
- come with build in dash cam
- is old school toyota, no fancy and high tech stuff mean less problem
- rear drum brake (less than half year i purchased this car, toyota come out facelift version with rear disc, cruise control and more USB port)
- slightly under power
- only 4 sensor (my 3 years old Kia also have 6 how come 2017 car only has 6 sensor)
- super not user friendly headunit, you cant use the press the headunit to call when u are moving
- service centre not operating during weekend
- Toyota please don't treat your loyal customer like noob, you should have come this current model at the first place rather than keep on introducing facelift model.
- Service centre should operate at least during saturday
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: