Bought new, Owned for 2 Years
Fuel Economy: 17.0 km/litre (5.9 L/100 km), RON95, Mileage: 500 km/month
- good fuel consumption. Average 16.5 to 17km/litre. Sometimes can get 19.5km/l on eco mode.
- better NVH than previous generation Vios.
- good response on CVT.
- low maintainance cost.
-Rear cabin a a bit small than my previous 2nd gen vios aka dugong.
-no telescopic adjustment for stering wheel.
- infotaintment system only provide phone mirroring features and only work for certain smartphone brand that using android 10 only.
- Poor paint quality, paint is too thin.
- no 'off' selection for headlights switch. Drive under shade off tree will trigger sensor to turn on headlights.
- need improve on paint quality.
- tilt and telescopic stering wheel adjustment would be much better.
- need improve for infotinment system. Android auto would be better.
Yes, I would recommend this car