Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- good fuel consumption. Average 16.5 to 17km/litre. Sometimes can get 19.5km/l on eco mode.
- better NVH than previous generation Vios.
- good response on CVT.
- low maintainance cost.
-Rear cabin a a bit small than my previous 2nd gen vios aka dugong.
-no telescopic adjustment for stering wheel.
- infotaintment system only provide phone mirroring features and only work for certain smartphone brand that using android 10 only.
- Poor paint quality, paint is too thin.
- no 'off' selection for headlights switch. Drive under shade off tree will trigger sensor to turn on headlights.
- need improve on paint quality.
- tilt and telescopic stering wheel adjustment would be much better.
- need improve for infotinment system. Android auto would be better.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: