Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Looking to buy a new Renault Fluence in Malaysia? Research Renault Fluence car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the Renault Fluence against its rivals in Malaysia.
- Smooth Engine and Transmission (you'll have to remember that its an CVT and treat it as such)
- Nice Design
- Safe (6 airbags plus all those "alphabet soup" safety features
- Comfy and stable, even at high speeds
- Parts from Nissans, so parts availability should not be an issue
- Good service from Renault Glenmarie
- Value for money car.
- Decent fuel economy (depends a lot on whether it is town driving or highways)
- Interior plastic parts should be better. Some parts like the plastic cowling behind the rear-view mirror rattled. Fixed by DIY
- Hollow-sounding door and speaker panels.
- Glove box cover closes with a BANG! if you are not careful in closing it.
- Lack of decent cup holders. (what's with the pathetic cup holder so near the Mini-SD slot? can't fit anything in there!)
- No audible reverse sensor. Only visual (camera).
- Interior quality
- Marketing for Renault vehicles
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: