Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- sturdy and tough body.
- nice and comfort seat.
- saves fuel during long distance driving (520 km on full tank) or (6.9 l / 100km)
- superb proton ride and handling
- steering wheel doesnt stiff while turning ike previous model eventhough still using hydralic power steering.
- Improve NVH (cabin is quiter)
- excellent new gearbox.
- Nice meter panel and display features like avg fc, trips, door display and so on.
- mellow "beeping" chimes.
- no more jerking at low speed.
- City driving really comsume lots of fuel (7.8 l / 100 km)
- some rattling sound in the meter panel. Still can be tollerate.
- A little Vibration while gear in R and D position. Not so obvious.
- Fabric for cabin ceiling does not terminate properly.
- while turned a signal, my finger always hit the player screen and accidentally changed radio station. (Left hand side).
- improve NVH especially Vibration
- improve finishes especially cabin ceiling.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: