Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- good handling, really confident when drive it (seem better then myvi)
- battery last so far until 5 years
- seat quite comfy even its look so simple
- fresh new interior design with small RPM meter
- good fuel consumption
- low drag coefficient, so its can speed up easier from 80-150km/j
- low in torque
- the gear ratio isnt match with it power band
- small rear boot
- the absorber for rear boot cant hold the boot after 4 years usage (which rarely use it), and the price for it rm250+ per pieces (it has 2 pieces)
- tyre size is nowhere to found before, only now its available but not much option..
- its vibrate at idle.. quite bad and suzuki until now dont have any solution so far
- moderate audio system (acceptable)
- no power window for rear and no power control for all window for driver..
- solve the vibration in idle
- sell 6 airbag with ESP version as australia model have it
- at least put power control for front power window
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: