Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
* limited to Malaysian citizens and verified owners of the reviewed car. CarBase.my works with ISM Insurance Services to verify car ownership in order to ensure quality reviews.
2 Owner Reviews
Date Reviewed 17 July 2019
Ride & Handling
1.5 V (2017)
Bought new, Owned for 1 Year
- Very powerful 1.5L engine
- Smoth CVT gear box
- Sport mode with paddle shift
- Auto Cruise
- Fast acceleration
- 16 Inch rims
- Good handling
- Sound system is very good (i really like this)
- Fuel save (1 tank can go 580-600km)
- New design
- Engine very silent when stop car
- Nice steering design
- Rear wiper
Nothing to comment
I feel very fun with my car... for me this is the best 1.5L car
- Smooth and quiet ride in EV mode (yes, you can run on EV alone)
- Powerful when throttled in S Mode (good for you to overtake/bypass lorry/uphill)
- 7 speed DCT gives your faster gear change that you ever noticed (9sec from 0-100km/h)
- Good stock sound system (in stasis only)
- Ultra seats are nice
- Good handling, swift around the town
- Fuel efficient at high speed (80km-100km around 28km/L, 110km/h around 30km/L)
- Great vision from the cabin, wider and longer vision compare with myvi
- Looks small outside but spacious inside
- More sporty aggressive look compare with previous gen
- Stock DRL at previous fog lamp position.
- Multi Info screen improved to colour graphic
- Air-con cool the cabin very fast and no more issue like previous gen about blow in hot air when in auto stop mode. (because AC run by electric motor now)
- Moderate FC in city drive (around 18km/L)
- Stock tyres very noisy (Good year)
- Lag at low speed when in petrol engine
- No DRL at headlamp (compare with City Hybrid)
- No projected headlamp (compare with new MYVI)
- Small capacity in hybrid's battery which only can run in EV for around few minutes before you need to recharge
- Battery flow & MGP Info screen is not on the same page which caused trouble to whom want to monitor both in one screen.
- interior plastic is easier to get scratch.
- Hardly see the road condition in front of your car as the dashboard blocked your view. (especially when you want to park)
- small boot size.
- MORE USB ports.
- Useful headunit which can collect to phone.
- hybrid battery should place in the bottom part of the car instead of taking up spare tyre space. (this design could make jazz become more stable)
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: