Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
1. Fuel consumption approximately 17km/l in less congested area and smooth traffic for 90km/h, but
depends on your driving style too.
2. ECO drive assist indicator as reminder for better fuel consumption while driving
3. Good leg room for a A-segment sedan car and big boot space
4. Very good quality audio system
5. Responsive hydraulic power steering and handling is good
6. Quiet and less cabin noise when hit the road on 90km/h depending on road condition
7. All-round sensors, front and rear fog lamp are useful during certain condition
8. Good exterior design with awesome rear looks!
1. For slow crawling traffic less 20km/h, the car keep jerking
2. Interior design feel basic and plain
3. Rattling sound can be heard in the door after mileage reach 10,00 km
1. Engine tune for better city driving
2. Interior design a par with other model such as Proton Persona or Proton Iriz
Handling is surprisingly well for A segment car.
Nice insulated cabin below 100km/h
Good audio speakers for A segment car
On move, the CVT does very well, especially on overtaking and hills climbs.
Suspension feels solid on absorbing underlation and bumps, it is not stiff, feel somewhat compose
Tyre roar are quite loud.
Excessive wind noise on highway speed
Fuel consumption on higher side, especially on town driving.
CVT Jerk on initial move (clutchy moment)
No ABS EBD whatsoever on standard model.
Engine noise can be heard on idle.
Fuel consumption of course.
ABS should comes as standard.
Noise reduction, especially on tyre noise.
-Looks: far better than bezza. not out of shape like bezza..
-Fuel C.: actually i got a bit better than the claims..can get sometime 19km/l on easy throttle and 16.5km/l for hard driving..
-Power: does not feel underpowered in fact, easy and fun to overtake other car
-as a previous owner of FLX, the CVT has greatly improved(almost no lag).
-sound proofing and build quality has also improved a lot..
-very stable at high speed.. more stable than the so-called "aerodynamic" bezza (i test drived the bezza)
-handling is sporty and decent for me(my taste)
-boot is decent but not as big as bezza but enough to fit some large bags(depends how you organize it)
-no side airbags as standard on premium model
- keyless entry like bezza
make safety the number 1 priority and make VSC as standard on all models like iriz..
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: