Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- Handling in corner
- Comfort interior
- Best audio system
- Price and Fuel Economy
- Feel underpower especially during overtake
- Stil can smell exhaust gas from car in front with aircond on and all windows shut closed
If you want car that handle well and feel comfort with budget price, this is the car you been looking for. This car looks very exclusive and do not feel like A segment car. Fuel consumption is also good since it runs on vvt engine. Suitable for small family and newly employed worker.
The car drives pretty good.I like it.Fuel consumption is average.Suspension soaks up bump really well
Got sounds coming from engine compartment and interior dashboard after done first service.SC can't rectrify the problem but they said it's normal.Car is just 4 months old.Kinda disappointed that they(SC)can't fix the problem
Build better quality car
Improve fuel consumption
Improve QC and service centre
Yes, I would recommend this car
Date Reviewed 27 December 2017
Ride & Handling
1.3 Standard CVT (2015)
Bought new, Owned for 1 Year
-the price is ok
-feel planted on the road, control is firm with nicely weighted steering for speed.
-downshift feels as its a convensial 5speed auto. quite crisp fo a cvt.
-engine and transmission is has been reduced significanly.
accelerations is not its best , need to be hard on the throttle.
throttle calibration is somewhat too long in foot travel as if giving an impression of the car is weak in response. unless the car if fitted with e-drive / electronic throttle controller to boost the throttle's signal so we need not to press the throttle pedal way near to the floor. e-throttle make it lively.
- fuel consumption is just average. for daily drive its between 18.5 to 20 cents / km.
- the seats design is thin especially back support. (space saving) feels less cushioned . flat and lumbar support is nonexistence. quiet serious for a long hour trip. ( ergonomic - safety and health )
-its high time for high compression engine.
-need to back to the drawing board for a good automotive seat design considering ergonomic / health / safety.
. at least seat contour to the shape that support your lumbar considerably, foreign car has no issue in this.
-one touch turn signal like in exora is a good proposition.
1. Fuel consumption approximately 17km/l in less congested area and smooth traffic for 90km/h, but
depends on your driving style too.
2. ECO drive assist indicator as reminder for better fuel consumption while driving
3. Good leg room for a A-segment sedan car and big boot space
4. Very good quality audio system
5. Responsive hydraulic power steering and handling is good
6. Quiet and less cabin noise when hit the road on 90km/h depending on road condition
7. All-round sensors, front and rear fog lamp are useful during certain condition
8. Good exterior design with awesome rear looks!
1. For slow crawling traffic less 20km/h, the car keep jerking
2. Interior design feel basic and plain
3. Rattling sound can be heard in the door after mileage reach 10,00 km
1. Engine tune for better city driving
2. Interior design a par with other model such as Proton Persona or Proton Iriz
Handling is surprisingly well for A segment car.
Nice insulated cabin below 100km/h
Good audio speakers for A segment car
On move, the CVT does very well, especially on overtaking and hills climbs.
Suspension feels solid on absorbing underlation and bumps, it is not stiff, feel somewhat compose
Tyre roar are quite loud.
Excessive wind noise on highway speed
Fuel consumption on higher side, especially on town driving.
CVT Jerk on initial move (clutchy moment)
No ABS EBD whatsoever on standard model.
Engine noise can be heard on idle.
Fuel consumption of course.
ABS should comes as standard.
Noise reduction, especially on tyre noise.
-Looks: far better than bezza. not out of shape like bezza..
-Fuel C.: actually i got a bit better than the claims..can get sometime 19km/l on easy throttle and 16.5km/l for hard driving..
-Power: does not feel underpowered in fact, easy and fun to overtake other car
-as a previous owner of FLX, the CVT has greatly improved(almost no lag).
-sound proofing and build quality has also improved a lot..
-very stable at high speed.. more stable than the so-called "aerodynamic" bezza (i test drived the bezza)
-handling is sporty and decent for me(my taste)
-boot is decent but not as big as bezza but enough to fit some large bags(depends how you organize it)
-no side airbags as standard on premium model
- keyless entry like bezza
make safety the number 1 priority and make VSC as standard on all models like iriz..
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: